- Southeast Central, Central
How long with FECTS:
- 5 Years
- M.S., Occupational Therapy,University of St. Augustine for Health Sciences;
- B.S. Psychology, University of Florida; Minor, Theatre
- Port Jefferson, NY; Grew up in Spring Hill, FL
- Photography, beach walks, watching the sunset, traveling, trying new foods and dining experiences
- “The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart"
- Helen Keller
Most Memorable Patient:
- It is difficult to pick just one child to say is my most memorable patient. Each child I service holds a very special place in my heart that I will forever cherish. I am blessed to be on their journey and to share my knowledge with all the incredible families I have worked with while being a therapist for Florida Elks Children's Therapy Services.