- South, Southeast
How long with FECTS:
- 20 Years
- M.P.H., B.S., Hunter College
- M.P.T, Southeastern University
- Miami, FL
- Tennis, dining at restaurants
- “Harmony is the greatest of virtues"
- Helen Keller
Most Memorable Patient:
- I have had many. It's very special for me when my patients progress from the therapy. The most memorable moment was with a 5-year-old cerebral palsy patient who developed the ability to sit straight, stand, and walk with assistance. When he started therapy, he was flexed over and unable to stretch out his legs and his trunk.