- South and South Southeast
How long with FECTS:
- Since 2008
- Master's Degree in Occupational Therapy
- Pittsburg, Pennsylvania. However, I lived in New Jersey for a few years before moving to Coral Spring at age 8.
- Running, cooking, traveling and off course my three kids Emma 12 years, Oscar 10 years, and Keylie 6 years.
- "If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all."
- Gone with the Wind
Most memorable patient:
- This is a hard one. Every child I've worked with over the last 16 years has had a unique quality. I don't think I can choose a specific child but I can choose a specific diagnosis I've really bonded with. Autism. I think these children are just amazing individuals and they just need to be figured out in some small way and you will have success helping them improve.