- East Central, Southeast Central
How long with FECTS:
- 5 Years
- B.S. Occupational Therapy, Barry University
- Master level work in public health
- Training in Therapeutic Listening
- Sensory Integration
- Neurodevelopmental, and Vision Therapies
- Birth to Three, SOS Feeding
- Cleveland, OH
- Traveling, cruising, theater, growing orchids, music, pets
- "Diagnosis is not destiny!"
- It's a Wonderful Life
Most Memorable Patient:
- It would be impossible to just pick one patient. We work with the most amazing families from children who just aren't' doing well in school and need extra help. We also see kids who are post-cancer, prematurity, and multi-disability issues. When you watch a child who couldn't be able to talk, and a child start loving school and learning. These are the little stories we hold in our heart.