- West Central, Southwest
- Regional Coordinator for South District
How long with FECTS:
- Since 2005
- B.S., Occupational Therapy, University of Tennessee Martin, and UT Memphis
- Martin, TN
- Beach, hiking at national parks, traveling, reading, going to concerts
- "Fight for the things you care about, but do it in a way that will lead others to join you."
- Ruth Bader Ginsburg
- Forrest Gump
Most Memorable Patient:
- A 3-year-old boy presented with sensory poricessing difficulties as wella s language delayed and witha a coordination disorder. After 8 months of therapy that included a music listening program, fine and gross motor activities, and sensory play, he mad great improviements. His family also did an outstanding job completing the thome program daily!